LG 2 Pack Replacement filter External fits grp197wvs
PREMIUM INLINE EXTERNAL WATER FILTER
- Replacement cartridge for side-by-side refrigerators that use external fitting.
- Designed to be installed on the 1/4" diameter cold water supply line to the refrigerator/icemaker
- Connector type water filter Quick push-in connectors (John Guest connectors)
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42
External compatible water filters with 1/4" pushfit connections You are buying Superior Quality compatible filters with push-fit connections.
The DA2010CB water filter replaces:
LG Fridge Model Number
This is for external compatible water filters with 1/4" pushfit connections You are buying Superior Quality compatible filters with push-fit connections.
Installation and replacement procedure for the Compatible External fridge water filter :
1. Find isolation valve which will be located somewhere on the water supply line to the fridge. Turn it off and to depressurise the system draw a large glass of water from the water outlet at the fridge.
2. Have a bucket and towel ready as there will be a small spillage of water during this process. Remove the old filter by depressing the locking collar at each end of the filter with your thumb nail (or similar) and at the same time pull out the water supply line. Discard the old filter.
3. Take the new filter, making sure the flow direction is correct and insert the inlet side only, the line will go in approx 5 -10mm and you will feel it hit home.
4. IMPORTANT - Placing the filter in the bucket, turn on the water supply and allow about 5 litres of water to flow through the filter and into the bucket. This will remov e any loose carbon fines. Turn off the water supply and connect the line that feeds into the fridge. Turn on the water supply and run approx 2 litres through the system.
5. Complete the Replacement Due sticker and place in a visible area inside the fridge door.
The Aqua Blue H2O LG External Water Filters Operating Specifications are as Follows:
Flow Rate: 1.9 lpm
Operating Temperature: min 1 / max 38
Operating Pressure: min 207 kPa (30 psi) / max 862 kPa (125 psi)
Technology: High quality Carbon Block
Function: Chemical and Mechanical Reduction
Capacity: 3,785 litres
Service Life: 6 months
Dimensions approximately: 5 cm X 25.5cm
Removes: chlorine, asbestos, atrazine, benzene, lindane, lead, cysts and particulates
WATER FILTER REDUCES THE FOLLOWING HEALTH RELATED CONTAMINANTS:
97.60% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
98.40% of Particulates (Class I)
96.60% of Mercury at pH 6.5
88.90% of Mercury at pH 8.5
99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
99.40% of Lead at pH 8.5
99.99% of Cysts
98.70% of Carbofuran
99.80% of p-Dichlorobenzene
99.00% of Asbestos
96.40% of Benzene
98.60% of Turbidity
AQUA BLUE H2O water filters are tested by WQA to NSF/ANSI 42 for Material Safety and Structure Integrity.
Tested against NSF/ANSI 42 for Chlorine Reduction.
Tested and certified to NSF/ANSI 372 for Lead Free Compliance
International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- LG EXTERNAL FILTER
- Compatible Brand
- Water Filter
- Compatible Model
- Compatible Model
- GR-P197WVS GR-P227STG
- Does not apply
- Filtration Method
- Non-Domestic Product
- Modified Item
- Custom Bundle
- SUIT FOR
- GC-L197NIS,GR-L197WVS,GR-P197WVS, GC-L197HFS
- 3785 LITER
- SUIT 3
- GR-L197NIS, GR-L197VS,GR-L227STG,GR-L247STB
- SUIT 2
- SUIT 4