1. Press the push button to open the filter cover
2. Pull the old cartridge downward, turn it counter-clockwise to remove and discard
3. Remove protective cover from new filter cartridge
4. With new filter cartridge tabs in the horizontal position, push the filter into the manifold hole and turn it clockwise
5. Push the filter cover until it clicks into place
6. After replacing, flush 2.5 gallons of water through filter before use
7. Press and hold the Water Filter button for three seconds to reset the indicator light
1. Remove the water filter
Lift up and remove the lower door bin. Swing the right end of the water filter out of the compartment and then grasp and rotate the filter counter-clockwise to remove it from the filter head.
2. Install new water filter
Take a new water filter out of its packaging and remove the protective cover from the o-rings. Insert the new filter into the filter head and rotate it clockwise until the arrow on the new filter lines up with the arrow on the filter head. Swing the filter back into the compartment.
3. Remove trapped air.
Put the lower door bin back to its original position. Now that the filter is replaced, dispense 2.5 gallons of water to remove trapped air and contaminants from the system. Depress and release the dispenser pad for cycles of 30 seconds ON and 60 seconds OFF, rather then dispensing continuously.
We recommend replacement every 6 month.
Capacity: 6 Months / 200 Gallons (757 litres)
Width (inches): 1.9" (inches) / 4.8 (cm)
Height (inches): 6.6" (inches) / 16.7 (cm)
Product Weight: .39 lbs
Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm)
Operating Temperature: min 0.6°C / max 37.8°C
Max. Working Pressure: 827 kPa (120 psi)
Technology: High quality Carbon Block
Function: Chemical and Mechanical Reduction
Service Life: 6 months