2 x Genuine LG 5231JA2010B ADQ736939 Fridge Water Filter for gc-p197dpsl
LG GENUINE EXTERNAL WATER FILTER
About the 5231JA2012A:
Genuine LG 5231JA2012A Fridge Filter is an external inline filter designed exclusively for anyone with a refrigerator that does not have an integrated filter.
You need not be excluded from the great satisfaction of premium quality water and ice. Purchase the BL-9808 today and the benefits of filtered water will be yours.
The LG 5231JA2012A is an external “inline” filter designed to quickly and easily install directly in the 1/4 inch water line that feeds into your refrigerator.
Unique carbon block filter media reduces the release of carbon fines into the water. NSF 42 certified to reduce chlorine and sediment. Produces fresh, crisp drinking water and ice.
•original LG external refrigerator water filter
•replacement cartridge for LG, Atag and Fagor side-by-side refrigerators that use externally fitting cartridges
•designed to be installed on the 1/4" diameter cold water supply line to the refrigerator/icemaker
•water filter with screw fitting connectors
•LG recommends replacement every 6 months
•country of origin Korea
External compatible water filters with 1/4" pushfit connections You are buying Superior Quality compatible filters with push-fit connections.
This external filter fits LG refrigerators and is placed on the back-side of the refrigerator.
The LG 5231JA2012A water filter replaces:
3010541600, 3019974100, 3650JD8050A, 3890JC2990A, 497818, 5231JA2010B, 5231JA2012A, BL-9808, C00114417,
DA29-10105J, DD-7098, EF-9603, GXRTDR, GXRTQ, GXRTQR, HAFEX-EXP, Magic Water Filter, WSF-100, 5231JA2010A, External Filter.
Suits the following models:
(we suggest you type your model into the search box on the top right hand side of the screen rather than searching through this list)
GR-L197QQA.ASWQRAN, GR-L197QTQA.ATIQRAN, GR-L207GTZ.ATIQRAN, GR-L207GVZ.ASWQRAN, GR-L207MGZ.ABMQRAN,
GR-L207MSZ.ASTQRAN, GR-L207TQA.ASWQRAN, GR-L207TTQA.ATIQRAN, GR-L247GTZ.ATIQRAN, GR-P197QJA.ASWQRAN,
GR-P197QTJA.ATIQRAN, GR-P207TJA.ASWQRAN, GR-P207TTJA.ATIQRAN, GR-P227STGA.ATIQRAN, GR-P247MSZ.ASTQRAN,
GC-L197DSL, GC-L197HFS, GC-L197NIS, GC-P197DPSL, GC-P197STL, GR-L197NIS, GR-L197VS, GR-L197WVS, GR-L227STG,
GR-L247DPSL, GR-L247STB, GR-P197NIS, GR-P197WVS, GR-P227STG, GS9366AEAV,GC-P227FSL,GC-L227FNSL
The LG 5231JA2012A fridge filters for compatible with the following filter part numbers:
• SAMSUNG MAGIC WATER FILTER : WSF100,EF9603,DA2910105E
• LG AND HOTPOINT : BL9808, 3890JC2990A
• DAEWOO : DD7098, DD-7098
• GE SMART WATER FILTERS : GXRTQ
• WHIRLPOOL : 4378411
• WESTINGHOUSE : 1450970 and any other external inline filter
• BOSCH : KAN58A70AU, KAN58A70SS
• LG Fridge Model Number : GC-L197NIS, GR-L197WVS, GR-P197WVS, GC-L197HFS, GC-P197DPSL, GC-P247ESL,
GR-D257SL, GR-L197NIS, GR-L197VS, GR-L227STG, GR-L247STB, GR-P197NIS, GR-P227STG, GR-D257SL, GS-D665BSL
Fridge Water filter 5231JA2012A Fits the following refrigerators models:
FQ550, FQ550X, FQ890X, FQ890XM, FQ8925X
GCG227STAA, GCL207TBBA, GCL207TLQK, GCL207TTHA, GCL207TTJA, GCL207TVWK, GCL227STJA, GCP207TLQA,
GCP207TTJA, GCP217LCAJ, GCP217LDBJ, GCP217LDMV, GCP217LWMV, GCP227SSKK, GCP227STJA, GR267EJF,
GR267THF, GRB218JUD, GRG217PGA, GRG217PGAA, GRL1966TLQA, GRL197QBQA, GRL197QLJA, GRL197QLQA,
GRL197QLQK, GRL197QTQA, GRL197QTQK, GRL197QUQA, GRL197QUQK, GRL197QVQA, GRL197QVQK, GRL2060TQA,
GRL2070EWE, GRL2072EQ, GRL2076EXE, GRL207BQ, GRL207CBQA, GRL207DBQ, GRL207GTGA, GRL207GUGA,
GRL207GVZA, GRL207NAZA, GRL207NGZA, GRL207QUJA, GRL207TLQA, GRL207TQ, GRL207TUJ, GRL207TUJA,
GRL207TVJA, GRL208DVQA, GRL217BSGA, GRL217BUGA, GRL227KGHA, GRL227KMHA, GRL227KSHA, GRL247CNNV,
GRL247DTQ, GRP197QBFA, GRP197QLQA, GRP197QLRK, GRP197QTHA, GRP197QTKA, GRP197QTQA, GRP197QTQK,
GRP197QVKA, GRP197QVQA, GRP197QVQK, GRP206TLQ, GRP207DLQ, GRP207DTZ, GRP207DTZA, GRP207DUZ,
GRP207DUZA, GRP207DVZ, GRP207DVZA, GRP207DXZ, GRP207DXZA, GRP207EQ, GRP207GTGA, GRP207GUGA,
GRP207GVZA, GRP207NAZA, GRP207TLQ, GRP207TLQA, GRP207TQ, GRP207TTJA, GRP207TUJA, GRP207TUJK,
GRP209CLQA, GRP209CTQA, GRP217ATA, GRP217AVGA, GRP217BSGA, GRP217BUGA, GRP217BVGA, GRP217LCAJ,
GRP217NAA, GRP217NGAA, GRP227SSJV, GRP227SUJV, GRP247CNNV, GRP247DVQ, GRP247DVZ, GRP247DVZB,
GRP267DBZ, GRP267DTZ, GRP267DUZ, GW227YTQA, GWL207TLQK, GWL227YTQA, GWP227YTQA, GWP27YTQA
Installation and replacement procedure for the 5231JA2012A filter:
1. Turn off the cold water supply and switch off the ice maker.
2. Remove the tubing from the ends of the old filter.
Note: Take precautions as water will drain from the filter and pipes.
3. Align the new water filter with the water flow direction.
4. Connect only the water supply side tubing to the appropriate end of the filter by firmly pushing the tubing all the way until tightly sealed.
Note: Pull lightly on the tubing to ensure correct installation.
5. Hold the unconnected end of the filter over an empty bucket and turn on the water supply and flush the filter until the water runs clear.
6. Turn the water supply off.
7. Insert and connect the fridge side tubing into the filter.
8. Turn on the water supply and switch on the ice maker.
9. Use the fridge dispenser to ensure that any air pockets are removed.
10. Check for any leaks.
11. Reset the change filter indicator light, if your fridge has one. Please refer to our FAQs on how to reset the change filter indicator light for a particular fridge manufacturer.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the temperature control panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the filter light comes on, or every 6 months,
or if the flow of water to a dispenser or icemaker decreases.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised.
Failure to do so may void warranty.
IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE WE OFFER A FULL REFUND OR REPLACEMENT
Filter life: Most refrigerator manufacturers recommend that fridge water filters be replaced every 6 months or when the "change filter" light comes on.
This ensures your water and ice taste clean, and that your fridge's ice & water dispenser stays in optimal working order.
Operating Specifications are as Follows:
• Primary Filter Media: Activated Carbon Block
• Flow Rate: 1.3 lpm
• Operating Temperature: min 0.6°C / max 38°C
• Operating Pressure: max 862 kPa (125 psi)
• Technology: High quality Carbon Block
• Function: Chemical and Mechanical Reduction
• Capacity: 2,000 litres
• Service Life: 6 months
• Dimensions approximately: 23.5cm (length) x 5.1cm (diameter)
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Compatible Brand
- For LG
- Top Plate
- Compatible Model
- Compatible Model
- GENUINE SPARE PARTS
- Does not apply
- Filtration Method
- Suitable For
- Non-Domestic Product
- Modified Item
- Custom Bundle
- Active Charcoal Carbon
- Cartridge Life
- 6 months
- Contaminant Removal
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Bundle Description
- 2 pack
- Also improves
- taste and odor from water
- NSF 42 approved
- Water Color
- Improve color problems
- What this removes
- chlorine, sediment, volatile organic compounds
- 0.5 Micron